Short-Term Stay Rental Retirement Community
For seniors whose needs have changed, the Timbers assisted living provides personalized care to support the resident’s dignity and quality of life. With the help of a physician referral and the resident’s personal preferences, the Timbers of Shorewood staff will design an individualized care plan that is resident centered. The attentive 24-hour care staff, case management and home care services are also complemented with delicious meals and a lively activity schedule.
The Timbers staff is dedicated to meet the needs of seniors now and in the future. We have services and care options available to allow seniors to age in place.
What is Assisted Living?
Anyone in need of assistance or supervision with the performance of daily living tasks such as dressing, toileting and bathing or eating proper meals may benefit from assisted living. The resident’s activities are monitored to help ensure proper health, safety and well-being, and all services are coordinated by health care providers.
An assisted living community is ideal for those seniors 55 and older for whom independent living is not appropriate but who do not need the 24-hour medical care a nursing home provides. The Timbers of Shorewood offers the best possible care and services to promote our residents’ independence and dignity while preserving the resident’s right to live an engaging and fulfilled life.
Assisted Living Services
- 24-hour caregiver availability
- Three meals per day, plus snacks
- Both A.M. and P.M. care
- Customized service packages available
- Medication reminders
- Personal laundry services
- Bathing service
- Incontinence management
- Nightly reassurance checks
- Escort service to meals and activities
- Emergency response pendant
Included in monthly rent:
- Housekeeping service
- Linen service
- Scheduled transportation service to nearby shopping and appointments
- Utilities with private house phone
- An enormous variety of educational, recreational and social activities